The HANGAR and Ready room at Panama City.
Any weekend will find an assortment of aviators hanging around, offering advice (as if you really really really wanted to know ha ha ha) slurping my coffee and positioning for a ride. Actually it is great having such friends to share a common interest. The group runs from my grandkids to retired test pilots with many many thousands of hours. Each has a story of their own. Do you know the difference between a fairy tail and a war story? Fairy tail always begins with "once upon a time", a war story starts out with "Now guys this aint' no SH**! Guess which is heard the most.
RULES OF THE HANGAR ( AS SEEN ON THE FLASHING SIGN NEAR THE FRIDGE & COFFEE POT)
1. DRINKS AND COFFEE ARE FREE!
2. IF I OFFER A RIDE, YOU CAN'T PAY FOR THE FUEL!
3. AVIATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PULL MORE THAN 15 G'S INSIDE THE HANGAR. (THIS INCLUDES BOTH HANDS)
4. ALL LIES ARE TRUE. Management can find no less than 5 guys who were not there at the time to swear it IS TRUE.
5. That last landing was actually 5 touch and go's . ( why do you think we only log landings and not take off's)
6. Real planes have two wings, little wheel in the back and NO roof.
7. Ladies are allowed to ride topless!
Photos (A.K.A evidence) Click here for hangar location map
home home home home